Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
Select donation amount:
Renew your membership
Select your desired Membership Level below:
Become a member of the Katawba Valley Land Trust
Please join us and become a member using the Donate Now button or print a membership form and return it to the KVLT office with your charitable contribution.
As a small nonprofit organization, we rely on membership donations as an important source of financial support for our conservation work in the Catawba River Valley. We have several levels of membership to choose from, and as a 501(c)(3), your membership donation is tax deductible.
Benefits of land trust membership include:
- Invitations to all KVLT events
- Reduced admissions to our popular annual meeting each fall and other similar events
- Our newsletter twice a year
- The opportunity to expand your social network with other conservation-minded individuals and families in the area
Most importantly, your charitable contribution will help support the conservation work of the land trust and help us protect critical wildlife habitat, water quality, bird migration corridors, our rural landscapes and the cultural resources in the Catawba River Valley.
- Fledgling (student) – $10
- Carolina Wren – $25
- Eastern Bluebird (family) – $35
- Schweinitz’s Sunflower – $50
- Carolina Heelsplitter – $100
- Spider Lily – $250
- Osprey – $500
- Bald Eagle – $1000
- Oak-Hickory Forest – $2500
- Bottomland Hardwood – $5000